Due to the recently announced CDC Guidelines surrounding COVID-19, the dates for GlueCon 2020 have been changed.
The new dates for GlueCon will be October 20-21, 2020 at the same location.
For the benefit of our attendees, speakers and sponsors – we have managed to secure dates that do not conflict with currently known rescheduled dates of the following conferences:
– LaunchDarkly Trajectory (Aug 26-27)
– VMworld (Aug 30 – Sept 3)
– Monitorama (Sept 21-23)
– PagerDuty Summit (Sep 21-23)
– Interop (Sep 21-24)
– Twilio Signal (Sept 30 – Oct 1)
– Monktoberfest (October 1-2)
– GlueCon October 20-21
– KubeCon North America (Nov 17-20)
– AWS: Reinvent (Nov 30 – Dec 4)
As always, our concern for the Gluecon community comes first. We’re iterating on Gluecon on a weekly basis, and will communicate other changes as soon as we’re able to do so.
We appreciate everyone that has reached out, and look forward to seeing all of you again in the future.