It’s Friday the 13th (ooooh scary), and early bird prices for Gluecon expire on Sunday (the 15th). Accordingly, I give to you….10 Reasons to Come to Gluecon:
1. The Agenda is *packed* with technical content that you cannot find anywhere else.
2. We know how to do awesome conference wifi – and we’re going to prove it to you.
3. The tables in the keynote room have power strips.
4. The Hackathon (hack things, build things, win!).
5. The 12 Gluecon Demo Pods (thanks to Alcatel-Lucent).
6. We don’t have “drive-by” conference attendees. The Gluecon crowd comes for the whole show and stays for the whole show.
7. Our “speakers” are part of the community and want nothing more than to hang out and talk developer stuff.
8. If you’re working in Cloud, Mobile, Big Data and APIs – there isn’t a better place to learn, network and teach.
9. We serve good food, have an open bar, and the hotel bar has cool craft beers.
10. My wife Kim and I put on the show – and if there’s anything that needs fixing, we’ll fix it.
Early bird rates expire on Sunday, so grab your early bird seat today!