As I mentioned yesterday, the agenda that I look at every day is always ahead of what’s posted on-line. On bad mornings, I look at it and think, “what am I doing here? I need to scrap this format, rearrange everything and start over.” On good mornings, I look at it and think, “holy crap! This is starting to come together.”
This morning was a good morning.
With that in mind, let me call out some sessions that are on the board that may or may not be posted publicly yet:
- Building Low-Latency, Real-time Apps with Node.js
- Native vs. Wrapped Apps for Mobile: What to Build?
- Hooking your mobile apps to the cloud; the good, the bad and the ugly
- Securing REST APIs with OAuth
- Exporting Data from Hadoop with ElephantDB
- Scaling Big Data Search with Solr and HBase
- The Locker Project and Telehash
- Map Reducing Blobs: Managing Large File Transfer To or Inside a Cloud
And that’s just the beginning. What do you think?
We’re working our butts off to make sure that Gluecon is the single most impact-filled conference for cloud/API developers this year. I hope you’ll choose to join us.