We’ll be releasing the first draft of the Gluecon agenda in the next few days, but I thought I’d blog a quick sneak peek at some of the things we’ve got planned.
Things like confirmed keynoters that include:
- James Governor, Redmonk
- Laura Merling, Alcatel-Lucent
- James Urquhart, enStratus
- Chris Hoff, Juniper Networks
- John Musser, Programmable Web
- Ray O’Brien, CTO of IT, NASA
Sessions that include:
- “NoSQL Smackdown 2012”
- “How to Grow a Team of Data Scientists From Scratch”
- “Geo-fencing Without A Server”
- “Securing Your Pocket to The Cloud: OAuth and Mobile Devices”
- “Lessons Learned Building a SQL Database on Hadoop”
- “Decomposing applications for scalability and deployability”
- “Model-Driven Deployment: The Best Practice Successor to Virtual Appliances”
- “We Don’t Need no Stinkin App Server! Building a Two-tier Mobile App”
And 4-hour long workshops that include:
- “Constructing Cloud Architecture the Netflix Way”
- “Building on Cloud Foundry”
Did I also mention the CloudCamp (May 22nd) and the Hackathon? And that’s just the *first draft*.
We’ve got a boatload of aweseomesauce coming to your way at Gluecon. I hope you’ll choose to take advantage of the Super Early Bird pricing (which is insanely affordable) and join us.