The gluecon agenda is rounding the final turn and headed toward the finish line, and I gotta tell ya – I’m pretty happy with how’s it’s turning out.
As I scan through it, the breadth *and* depth of technical presentations it what strikes me. And I’m still confirming some final slots. I’m adding things like:
- Chris Messina talking XAuth
- Adrian Cole presenting about cloud provisioning with java and clojure
- A Cloudera expert coming in to dive deep on Hadoop
- A session about Drizzle and Gearman
Of course, besides the late adds, the agenda has sessions like:
- How 2^4 people handle >2^14 users with ~2^16 apps in the cloud
- Memcached: Fast Distributed State for your Site’s Glue
- Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Pricing an API Sucks. Here’s what we did.
- Inside MongoDB: the Internals of an Open-Source NoSQL Database
and topics like Riak, CouchDB, Cassandra, Webfinger, YQL, SAML, OpenID, OAuth, WRAP, cloud testing and performance, hybrid clouds, and VMWare’s vCloud API.
I worked on this agenda with engineers in mind, and actually had the behind the scenes help and advice of several unsung engineering heroes (you know who you are!). I think all of the effort is paying off. We actually received an email from one person (who was registering a block of people) that said she had floated going to Gluecon to the engineering team, and gotten run over by responses — “I had no idea that many people would want to go.” 😉
Use the code “twit2” to take 10% off of your gluecon registration. The crowd’s going to be special, the discussion’s going to be lively, and the experience like no other. Join us.