After the initial two rounds of work, I’ve now got a beginning of the Gluecon agenda.
First, let me highlight the confirmed keynoters:
- Dr. KellyAnn FitzPatrick, Redmonk
- Tim Wagner, Coinbase
- Leah McGowan-Hare, Salesforce
- Dormain Drewitz, Pivotal
Second, I’d note that you asked for it, and we’re working on it: namely, an in-depth keynote on Quantum Computing.
Lastly, I’d like the point to a few of the breakout sessions and workshops that are now confirmed:
- “Why is Istio That Shape?” — Matt Turner, Tetrate
- “Developing Secure Software in 2023” — Cindy Blake, Gitlab
- “How & Why to Use PostgresSQL For Your Prometheus Metrics” — Diana Hsieh, Timescale
- “Monoliths to Microservices: Leveraging gRPC and Kubernetes” — Justin Sweeney, Zoominfo
- “Escaping the Microservices Dependency Hell” — Joyce Lin, Postman
- “The Need for a Composition Layer as Part of Your API Strategy” — Tina Huang, Transposit
- “Machine Learning at the Edge with AWS DeepLens” -Shelbee Eigenbrode & Randy DeFauw, AWS
- “Chaos is Order (or How to Create Systems You Can Trust)” — Lorinda Brandon, CapitalOne
…and many others (with many, many more to follow)!
Reminder: the Gluecon “CFP-ish” doesn’t close until we’re ~45 days out. Submit away.